Monday, January 2, 2017

Is this thing still on?

So I disappeared.

Sorry.

Sometimes when you get everything you've spent years working for you discover that it is even more work. You may also feel like you're missing something that you thought you'd have.

When I started this blog, it was an attempt at a few things. The first was generating some sort of income. I wasn't frugal because it was trendy, I was in survival mode. I also felt like others may be in the same boat and could use some of my ideas. I blogged while school and applying to become a teacher and wanted a place to share some ideas. Balance that all with being a mom, and I felt like I had something to offer.

Now?

Now I feel like my budget is completely out of control, I have no idea what I plan eat on any given day, and the adorable toddlers who had play dates are growing up so fast that I can't keep up.


So I'm going back to my roots. Blogging helped me then and I'm hoping that it will help again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics